CUSTOMIZED PRINTABLE CANDY BAR WRAPPER – This is NOT a physical product.
This Hershey candy bar wrapper is for adding text, photos, logos, color changes to existing chocolate bar designs in my ETSY shop, such as retirement, company, housewarming, birthday parties, graduation, class reunions, anniversary, etc. The custom and photo candy wrapper is only available for ordering through this Baer Design Studio website. Although there are many designs on the Baer Design Studio ETSY shop, this is the best option for personal and commercial parties who desire a custom item.
Need more direction/tips/tricks for printing your own candy bar wrappers? Please read my blog post https://baerdesignstudio.com/how-to-print-candy-bar-wrappers/
>DO NOT PURCHASE UNTIL YOU FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS
>HOW TO ORDER:
1. BEFORE YOU PURCHASE, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact text including correct punctuation/capitalization
2. State tag # you would to use in your design. Choose any wrappers from my shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/BaerDesignStudio?ref=seller-platform-mcnav&search_query=chocolate+bar+wrappers
3. If you want to include a photo or logo, the photo can be a jpg and the logo must be a png.
4. Once confirmed, you will be instructed to purchase this listing.
5. You can make 3 changes to your proof.
7. Once proof is finalized, the 8.5 x 11 inch PDF will be emailed to you. The sheet comes with two wrappers. You can print as many times as needed. If you do not have a printer at home, you have my permission to have them printed at Staples, Office Max, etc.
>INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING:
1 – 8.5 x 11 inch jpg
1 – 8.5 x 11 inch pdf each sheet includes 2 wrappers – each wrapper measures 5.25″ x 5.50″
If you need printing instructions and paper suggestions, please read my blog post https://baerdesignstudio.com/how-to-print-candy-bar-wrappers/
This is the paper I personally use and recommend for printing my designs:
Matte Paper (my first choice) https://amzn.to/2U1v5aE
>Thank you so much for viewing the printable items in my shop. I try to be as specific as possible so you enjoy a positive experience working with my shop. I encourage you to ask me as many questions as you desire through the convo BEFORE you make a purchase. I can direct you to the correct listing within my shop that will offer you the specific services you are seeking. If you want a 100% custom item, this option is also available. I charge my hourly fee of $50.00/per hour.