Printable Wedding Invitations – all editing is included, receive proof within 24 hours
This is the formal wedding invitation that is featured in the Laser cut Wedding invitation blog article. This is the perfect solution for the person who is not comfortable with creating or editing their own invitation. This invitation can be for any occasion- wedding, shower, anniversary, birthday, etc. The standard size is 5.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall. If you need a different size, just include the exact dimensions with your order.
>WHAT IS INCLUDED:
The invitation fonts and format come exactly as you see it. The additional color is your choice. Just include the accent color with your order. When placing your order, include the exact text you want for your invitation. The text will be copied exactly as it is submitted. You will receive a proof within 24 and make up to 3 edits. Any additional edits can be purchased at 5.00/per 3 edits. After approval is received, you will receive the printable wedding invitations image by email. It will automatically be emailed to the email listed with paypal unless an alternative email address is provided.
>These printable wedding invitations are available in 5X7 inches as jpg and pdf. It will automatically be designed as a 5×7 inch invitation unless another size is indicated. If you prefer two invitations placed side by side on an 11×8.5 sheet for printing, please include that request when placing your order.
HOW TO ORDER A PERSONALIZED invitation:
1. Purchase the listing first to begin the personalized design process.
2. In the personalized section of your order, include the exact text for your invitation.
3. You will receive a proof within 24 hours at the latest.
4. You can make 3 changes to your proof. If more changes are needed, you may have to pay per change.
5. Once proof is finalized, the JPEG will be emailed to the address you have listed with paypal. I delete all your artwork from my computer at this point. If any further changes are made, you will need to re-purchase the listing and start the process over. You can print as many times as needed. If you do not have a printer at home, you have my permission to have them printed at Staples, Fed Ex, Office Max, etc.
I love the Garner Invitation Kit paper and envelopes. If you need printing instructions and paper suggestions, please read my blog post. It includes answers to my most asked printing questions https://baerdesignstudio.com/how-to-print-digital-scrapbook-paper/. This blog post refers to printing your own scrapbook paper, however it also applies to printing invitations at home.
Thank you so much for viewing the printables in my shop. I try to be as specific as possible so you have a positive experience working with my shop. I understand that my shop is visited by customers from all continents so some of my instructions may not translate well or can be confusing. For this reason, I encourage you to ask me as many questions as you desire BEFORE you make a purchase. I can direct you to the correct listing within my shop that will offer you the specific services you are seeking. Thank you so much! Brigitte